Monday, July 19, 2010

lacking

There are two things in life that i totally lack:

1. Being told to create something from pure imagination and creativity.

I can draw an item in front of me, take a photo of something and make it look better...

But tell me to draw some character or a representation of something random and i'll just stare into blank space hopelessly as if I were Chuck Norris expecting something to appear randomly.

It's as if I just don't have the circuitry in my head to be able to do it. Sorry, can't explain it - i just sit there and get irritated by the second of my failings.

I hate failing.


2. Dancing

Whether it be at a club or some other place, this is another thing that just doesn't exist in my head.

Taken from the biology sense of things, the genetic print works out quite correctly.

I can't move smoothly at all. The closest thing to moving smoothly is when I'm manoeuvring myself around to dodge people etc. but that ain't really smooth.

This totally explains why I will not enter a club - it's a waste of time for me, I don't enjoy it. And me tipsy is me magnified. Unfortunately that means I'm still stubborn and won't budge to your heckling to get me onto the dance floor. Maybe try and waste your time on someone else instead of me :)



So don't even try to get me to do these things - it will probably frustrate me more :\

Playing an instrument was going to be a third, after giving up on fourth grade piano... but it seems the guitar has made an appearance.......

HA! This is an actual blog post! Not one of my typical "one line here" then photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment