Saturday, July 30, 2011

best.

How do you win Naughts & Crosses? (see below..)


Just got these from Catch of the Day.

12x Oreo 3 Piece
36x Peanut Butter Cups 2 Piece.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

fat.
So with that, I brought the whole lot of them during a two hour roadtrip to QH, passing through typical peak hour Parramatta Road traffic (screw you Costco), and a 5 car pileup Westbound just after the Cumberland Highway exit at the M4.

That trip is always worth the frustration of craptacular drivers, but this time made even more bearable due to Christina Thiers' NEW ALBUM! Which I happened to listen to 4 times over and have decided that my favourite song is Silent Statement :)

Anyway, the rest of the night was spent watching more Spicks & Specks, State of Georgia and HIMYM.

One of the best nights I've had in a long time, just made me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment